Eastland Memorial Hospital District is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our patients, staff, community and region. Therefore, EMHD is adhering to recommendations from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. We are implementing the following guidelines for EMHD effective Saturday, May 9, 2020:
- All visitors are asked to enter through the main lobby on the west side of the building where there will be a staff member to assist you. We are requesting you to fill out a health questionnaire and to wear a mask at all times.
- Visitation for Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency room patients is limited to one family member. At times we may ask you to wait to come in because we are protecting you and our patients. We know there are often extenuating circumstances and we are here to help work out a solution. Please know we are committed to caring for your loved one like our own when you cannot be here.
- Patients requiring emergent care should enter through the Emergency Room and Physical Therapy patients should enter through the Wellness Center entrance. There will be staff to assist you with the health questionnaire and mask request.
- Outpatient Clinics opportunities will begin on May 12, 2020.
- Luby’s Cafeteria will remain closed to the Public for now.
We are excited to announce that The Bradley Wellness Center will re-open beginning Monday, May 18,
Locker rooms and showers will be closed.
Members will use provided hand sanitizer upon entry and between each use of equipment.
Please no outside yoga mats, sanitized mats will be provided for you.
Temporary hours of operation will be Monday-Friday from 5 am–8 pm, Saturday from 8 am–2 pm, and Sunday from 1 pm–5 pm.
Current information about the virus and the measures EMHD is taking is available on our Facebook pages as well as our website, www.eastlandmemorial.com or you may call our main number, 254-629-2601 and ask to speak to Administration. For current information about COVID-19 please visit www.cdc.gov.
Editor’s Note: This Public Service Announcement originally published on May 8, 2020, was revised by EMH and republished with new information on May 9, 2020.