Brieanna “Brie” Nicole Stewart

Brie Stewart pic-smEastland – Brieanna “Brie” Nicole Stewart, 15; passed from this life on November 22, 2018 in Abilene. Services will be held Monday November 26, 2018 at 2 pm at the River of Life Church in Eastland with burial following at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery under the direction of Edwards Funeral Home.

Brieanna was born on January 9, 2003 in Abilene to Cheryl Ann (Osteen) and Marcus Neal Stewart. She grew up in Eastland and attended school and was a member of the River of Life Church before moving to Abilene in 2014. Brie attended school at Abilene High. Brie loved life and was known for her loving spirit and nurturing nature. She was the type of young lady who would do anything to help take care of the ones she loved. Brie loved to sing and perform and was a good singer. She also loved to cook for her family and friends. She loved animals of all kinds but especially her beloved little dog, Little Bit.

Brie is survived by her mother Cheryl, a brother Brandon, her sister Bryttany, Maternal Grandparents Ray Bisbee, Debra Bisbee and Jerry Osteen and Brie’s boyfriend Jaden Hernandez, plus numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives.

The family request in lieu of flowers to give a donation to Cooks Children’s Hospital or donate a teddy bear to Cooks Children’s Hospital and do it in memory of Brie and her loving spirit. FIGHT ASTHMA!

Online condolences can be made at www.edwards-funeral-homes.com

10 Responses to "Brieanna “Brie” Nicole Stewart"

1. Alvin and Jean Limmer   November 27, 2018 at 8:40 AM

To the family and friends and all who loved Brie, our heart felt condolences. Prayers for God to comfort and surround you with His love.

2. JD and Stephanie Brady   November 27, 2018 at 6:28 AM

We are so terribly sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter! You are all in our prayers! May God bring peace to your family!

3. Carol Hieter   November 26, 2018 at 2:12 AM

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I cannot imagine the pain you & your family are going through at this time. Our prayers are with you.

4. Courtnee Glasscock   November 25, 2018 at 11:30 PM

I’m so sorry for lost my thoughts and prayers go out to the family, I didn’t know Brieanna but she seems like a very beautiful and wonderful young lady and also my thoughts and prayers go out to her friends amd family and also cooks children’s hospital is a very good hospital, and again im very sorry for your lost my thoughts and prayers go out the family and friends, and also I wish i could have had the chance to have gotten to have nown Brieanna

5. Courtnee Glasscock   November 25, 2018 at 11:26 PM

I’m so sorry for lost my thoughts and prayers go out to the family, I didn’t know Brieanna but she seemed like a very beautiful and wonderful young lady and also my thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and also cooks children’s hospital is a very good hospital, and again im very sorry for your lost my thoughts and prayers go out the family and friends

6. Billie Roys   November 25, 2018 at 10:01 PM

I didn’t know her or the family, but felt a need in my heart to send my condolences, I have granddaughter 12, 15 and 16, it would kill me to lose one of them at a early age like that. My heart goes out to the he mother and all the family. Praying that God’s love will get you through this time!

7. Robin Hayes   November 25, 2018 at 8:34 PM

Love y’all!
    I am so sorry for your loss.

8. Leveta Ray   November 25, 2018 at 8:20 PM

I am friend of Kathy Hardin, your beautiful girl’s aunt and wanted you to know that I am so sorry for your loss of this beautiful young lady.. Praying you feel the comfort of Jesus in a very big way.

9. Tammy Riehle   November 25, 2018 at 7:48 PM

So sorry for your loss. She was a very sweet girl. I pray for God’s grace for your family at this difficult time

10. Michele & John Butler   November 25, 2018 at 6:28 PM

We are so very sorry for your loss Cheryl, cant possibly imagine your pain. Sending lots of l♡ve, hugs & prayer for you and ur entire family..